In general, thermal shock chamber operation is divided into five steps: pretreatment, initial testing, testing, recovery, the final test.
Detailed process content:
1. Pretreatment: the test sample is placed in the normal test atmospheric conditions until it reaches a temperature stable.
2. Lnitial test: the measured samples and standard requirements of control, in line with the requirements directly into the high and low temperature impact test box can be.
3. Test: According to the sample size and size of the space, the time may be slightly wrong.
4. Recovery: After the test sample is taken out of the test chamber, the test sample shall be recovered under normal test atmospheric conditions until the test sample reaches a stable temperature.
5. The final test: control standards in the degree of damage and other methods of test results assessment.
Welcome contact us for the thermal shock chamber price/quote.
Copyright © AI SI LI (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap