SH-160 cyclic corrosion test chamber
Salt Spray Corrosion Test Chamber is specially designed for the testing of the corrosion erosion resistance of the products after their material surfaces have been treated with electric plating, anodizing, spray coating, anti-rusting oil and other anti-erosion treatment.
1. Adopt automatically or manually adding water system, can watered by itself while lack of water.
2. Precise glass spray nozzle, good uniformity, mist dropping naturally, no NaCl crystallized salt
3. Double over-heat protection devise and alarm when water short storage to ensure use safety.
4. Digitally temperature controller, PID controlled, precision of ±0.1℃
5. Laboratory direct steam-heated, even heating speed, reducing the standby time.
6. Tapered Spray tower, even mist dropping
7. Saturated bucket is SUS #304, convenient for heating and humidifying, offer humidity for testing
8. Concentration of NaCl: 5%;PH of the water:6.5-7.2 (Liquid)
|Internal Dimension||W1600xH500xD800 (mm)|
|External Dimension||W2300xH1300xD1000 (mm)|
|Lab Temperature||Saline test (NSS ACSS) 35±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS) 50±1 ℃|
|Pressure Bucket Temperature||Saline test method (NSS ACSS) 47±1 ℃ / Corrosion Test (CASS) 63±1 ℃|
|Saline Concentration||5% concentration of NaCl, or every Liter 5% NaCl add 0.26g CuCl2H2O|
|Compressed Air Pressure(Kgf)||1.0~6.0|
|Spray Volume||1.0~2.0ml /80cm2 /h (working at least 16 hours, and take the average value)|
|Spray Form||Continuous Spraying or Programmable Spraying|
|Power||AC 220V, 1∮ 3 lines15A|
Copyright © AI SI LI (China) Test Equipment Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap